How We Work
1. Once you have decided that you are interested in our products we book a free measure & quote visit.
2. You can expect to receive your quote up to a week after the initial visit. We prefer to communicate by email, where possible, this being faster.
3. When you decide to accept the quote we book you into the carpenter’s installation calendar.
4. Technical drawings are drawn two weeks prior to installation. The drawings are sent to you and finalized with you.
5. Once drawings are finalized, carpenters are next! Currently they get your wood cut to size and doors made on the morning of the installation. They usually arrive on site, to assemble, at 11am.
6. On site they assemble and fit the units. Some cutting does have to occur at this stage, as we are fitting furniture into walls and floors and ceilings that are not likely to be perfectly straight. The team will come with dust sheets and a good strong vacuum cleaner and they do a good job of tidying up after their work is done.
7. Varnishing or painting, where required, is booked to occur, in situ, after the installation date with our affiliated companies.
8. You then have your new fully fitted and finished furniture! We might ask if we can take a picture or two!
We ask that you pay a 50% deposit prior to the work commencing. Once we have completed the installation, we will then ask for the final 50% to be paid.
We generally prefer to be paid by cheque or bank transfer. We also accept the following credit cards for payment – Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, JCB